"For now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see" Neutral Milk Hotel.

Tuesday 28 January 2014

More of the same as those guys!

Ditto the rest of the guys -  Hen Harrier, Short-eared Owl & Barn owl. Although have to say best views yet of this ringtail, she is an adult female, with noticeably paler than usual upper secondary wing coverts, she is also being seen regularly at Titchwell. The "massive" female Peregrine was perched out on Thornham marsh & lots of Marsh Harrier activity, including one from the back garden over Ringstead Downs, 5+ Buzzard here as well.

I raced back here after having 10 Bewicks flying west over Burnham overt just after 4pm, but never got them from "the patch".

The sea seems to be getting quieter, but still plenty of GCGrebe, c10 Red B Mergs & c3000 Common Scoter.

1 comment:

  1. Once fake Cartier again, I’ve found myself gravitating toward eye-catching tool-style diver’s watches and modern Japanese timepiece creations — all well-made fake IWC pieces with practical underpinnings. From the former camp, I’ve been wearing watches replica watches like the Oris Aquis Date, Ball Hydrocarbon Original, Carl F. Bucherer ScubaTec, and Marathon GSAR. As for replica watches uk Japanese watches, I’ve been wearing Orient Star, Seiko King Turtle, Casio G-Shock, and Citizen Calibre 0100.
    What Ariel’s reading: I recently finished fake rolex re-reading what is probably my favorite book of all time, A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy O’Toole. This time around, I realized the main replica rolex character’s Mickey Mouse wristwatch is mentioned more than once in the novel. Like everyone else, I’m also reading the local rolex replica news daily to see how everyone else is handling working from home (something that I’ve been fake Breitling accustomed to for over a decade now).

    ReplyDelete